2-pole insert switch with 2-pole thermal overload protection.
- 2-pole off-switch
- With pole overcurrent protection
- Rocker switch with labelling 0-I
- Replacement for Weber Unimat WTT 22-551 or WT22-551 (refer to explanation)
Scope of supply
All switches except nominal current 2,0 A (H7T1) will be shipped without screws (P7T1)
Important while replacing a Weber Unimat WTT 22-551 or WT 22-551
The Weber Unimat WTT22-551 or WTT22-555 are 2-pole protected switches. These switches are used for example in three-phase motors from compressors.
The ETA 3120-F521-P7T1-W01D is suitable as a replacement for.
The Weber Unimat WTN22-555 or WTN22-555 are nur 1-pole protected. The ETA-switch is aber in the meisten Fällen auch hierfor as replacement suitable.
Please note, that on Weber Unimat switches the model is not completely specified on the type plate. There are also variations with 5 connections, which we might be able to manufacture.
- Installation opening
- 44.5 x 22 mm (clamping thickness 1-4 mm)
- Collar height
- 2 mm
- Collar (cover)
- 48 x 25 mm
- Installation depth
- 43 mm with connections
- Nominal voltage
- AC 240 V; DC 50 V
- Overload protection
- Refer to nominal current-Auswahl
- Switching current max.
- 20 A
- Protection class
- Operating area IP54, connecting area IP00
- Reinforced in the actuation element
- Ambient temperature
- -30 . 60 °C
- VDE, BV, CSA/UL, CCC
- Snap-on frame
- On the mains: clamp screw M3.5
Under load: flat plug 6.3 mm (2 x 2,8 mm)
- Circuit breaker norm
- EN 60934/IEC 60934: S-Typ, TO
Notes on delivery times1
The delivery time applies to deliveries to Germany.
Delivery times for other countries can be found at