Motor starter for direct installation on a motor terminal box. The switch has a on the main side, ready-to-connects cable with CEE 16 A-plug
- 3-pole switching
- Switching capacity up to 4 kW
- With connection cable H07RN-F 4X1.0, pre-assembled with CEE-plug
- For direct installation on the motor terminal box
- With undervoltage release
- Connection possibility for thermal contact
- Including splash water proof cover
The neutral conductor is not connected.
Not suitable for motors, which for example need a voltage of 230V in the terminal box for a electromechanical brake.
Installation / connection (refer to wiring diagram)
If needed the switch can fitted to the motor. The switch is shipped with a loose socket without bore holes.
The through bore for the connection strands must be drilled by the customer.
The blue wire is not a neutral conductor, it's the connection for the thermal contact.
If the motor does not have a thermal contact, the blue wire has to be connected with the grey wire on the terminal board.
- Voltage Ue
- 400 V~
- Current le
- 9,0 A
- Klibo JD4, Uc=400V~
- Switching capacity
- 4.0 kW 400V~/AC-3
- Type of actuation
- Mechanically on/off
- Mounting position
- Protection class
- IP54, splash water proof
- Connection cable
- 1,5 m H07RN-F 4X1.0, with CEE-plug 3P+N+E 400V 16A
- Motor connection strands
- Length 100 mm
- Mounting dimensions
- 68 x 68 mm
Notes on delivery times1
The delivery time applies to deliveries to Germany.
Delivery times for other countries can be found at