1-pole thermal over current circuit breaker, Nominal current 4,0 A with snap-on mounting.
- Tripping current 4,0 A
- Reliable switching behaviour due to spring-loaded snap mechanism
- Uninfluenceable trip-free mechanism
- Is according to the circuit breaker norm EN 60934 (IEC 60934): R-Typ, TO.
The connection is made with a 6.3 mm flat plug. Please note the arrangement of the flat plug in the dimension sheet: up to 6 A they are parallel arranged, from 7-10 A they are offset 90° as shown in the picture.
Replacement for Weber Unimat T11-611 or Kedu RB1-2
Usable as a replacement for Weber Unimat T11-611-4,0 A (please note the dimensions)
- Nominal current
- 4,0 A
- Nominal voltage
- AC 240 V, DC 48 V
- Protection class
- Operating area IP40, connecting area IP00
- Reinforced isolation in the actuation element
- Ambient temperature
- -20.60 °C
- Thermal (träge)
- VDE, SEV, Kema (EN 60934), CSA, UL
- Snap-on mounting
- Installation dimension
- 11.3 x 22 mm
- Flat plug 6.3 mm
- Circuit breaker norm
- EN 60934 (IEC 60934): R-Typ,TO
variants / more nominal current
All variants of this switch you can find at: E-T-A thermischer Schutzschalter 105-P10
Notes on delivery times1
The delivery time applies to deliveries to Germany.
Delivery times for other countries can be found at