Float switches, float switches, Niveauregler from EHZ and Nolta
- Float switches for draining
- Dry running protection for pumps. If the pump switches off at low water level, the pump runs at high water level. For submerged pumps, use standard switches.
- Float switches zum filling
- Overflow protection for containers. The pump is switched off at high water level, the pump runs at low water level.
- Float switches as changeover
- Changers, depending on how they are connected, can be switched on with a suspended or floating float.
|Type||Switching function||Switch-on point||Switching capacity||Cable length||Annotation||Price EUR |
EHZ Floating switch for industrial water (formerly REIFA)
Float switch for switching submersible pumps and for regulating liquid levels in tanks, cisterns, basins. Suitable for water and sewage. Only conditionally suitable for oil-containing sewage or acids.
|top||1 kW||0,5 - 20 m|| 19,90 EUR |
|1 kW||0,5 - 20 m|| 19,90 EUR |
Nolta float switch for hanging in containers
Float-switches for controlling liquid levels in tanks, cisterns, basins.
Nolta N1 pro |
|draining||top||10(8) 250V~||1-20 m||
For industrial wastewater |
And agressive media
| 32,50 EUR |
Nolta float switch / level control for various media and applications
These float-switches are hung from above into containers and switch by tilting the float body.
Nolta M2 |
|Changeover||alternatively||2A 250V~||5-20 m||
small construction. For clean |
liquids and waste
water without solids
| 89,80 EUR |
Nolta MS1 |
|Changeover||alternatively||5A 250V~||3-20 m||
For sewage |
E.g. in sewage treatment plants
| 85,80 EUR |
Accessories float-switches and level switches
|G-R||Cable weight 260g for float switch|| 9,60 EUR |
|4000||Cable weight 300/700 g for float switch|| 30,00 EUR |