1-pole thermal over current circuit breaker, Nominal current 16,0 A Without threadneck (inserted).
- Tripping current 16,0 A
- Reliable switching behaviour due to spring-loaded snap mechanism
- Uninfluenceable trip-free mechanism
- Is according to the circuit breaker norm EN 60934 (IEC 60934): R-Typ, TO.
Important: This switch does not have a thread for installation.
Replacement for Weber Unimat
Usable as a replacement for Weber Unimat T11-811-16,0 A (please note the dimensions)
Possibly also usable as a replacement for T11-411-16,0 A and T11-414-16,0 A
Please note the dimensions and connections for those switches.
suitable for Fein angle grinder with T11-414-16,0 A.
- Nominal current
- 16,0 A
- Nominal voltage
- AC 240 V, DC 48 V
- Protection class
- Operating area IP40, connecting area IP00
- Reinforced isolation in the actuation element
- Ambient temperature
- -5.60 °C
- Thermal (träge)
- VDE, CSA. UL
- Flat plug 6.3 mm
Typical areas of application
Power tools, household appliances, overcurrent protection with printed circuits, motorstarter.
variants / more nominal current
All variants of this switch you can find at: Schurter Schutzschalter T11-811
Notes on delivery times1
The delivery time applies to deliveries to Germany.
Delivery times for other countries can be found at