2-pole insert switch for machines and stationary power tools. Manufactured in Europe.
- 2-pole on-off switch
- Undervoltage release
- Optionally with or without coil connection
- Keypad cover / splash water proof cover
- Flat seal towards installation opening
- Usable as a replacement for Kedu KJD17B-B (KJD17 with crosswise fixing)
The switch has an undervoltage release. If there is a voltage at the input contacts 13 and 23, the solenoid gets powered and the switch is active.
The Rocker switch stays in the ON-position as long as there is a voltage or the switch is turned off. It is not a push button.
Due to the undervoltage release the switch turns off at voltage drop ( power failure ) and has to be switched back on manually.
Therefore it won't switch on spontaneously and uncontrollably.
Available with or without solenoid ( undervoltage release )
With the help of the coil connection ( connection A1 ) the solenoid can be triggered with for example an external emergency stop-switch or thermal contacts.
- Switching function
- Type of actuation
- Buttons 0-I
- 2 N/O contacts
- Rated voltage Uc
- 230V / 50Hz
- Switching capacity
- AC-1 Ue:230V 16.0A
AC-3 Ue:230V 14,5A
- Protection class
- Operating area IP54 with protective cap
Operating area IP40 without protective cap
Connecting area IP00
- Faston terminals 6.3 x 0,8 mm (connections 13-14-, 23-24)
Flat plug connection 2,8 x 0,8 mm (coil connection A1)
- Housing material
- Plastic PA
- Dimensions (LxBxT)
- ca. 57 x 54 x 60 mm
- 2 screw holes Ø 4,2, spacing 42 mm
- Installation opening
- Ca. 46,5 x 22,2 mm
- Mounting position
- Mark of conformity
- VDE 0660 part 102, DIN EN 60947, UL
Notes on delivery times1
The delivery time applies to deliveries to Germany.
Delivery times for other countries can be found at